Day #3 Blog Eating Vibrantly
In my post today I have decided to talk about how you can pick good foods for yourself to eat!
I recently learned (or rather re-learned) that you should choose foods that are vibrant to put into your body. This means that rich and dark (naturally) colored foods such as bright red strawberries and deep blue berries are great foods to put into your body. The more vibrant the food the better it is for you because these colors mean that they are full of vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients. Next time that you choose a snack or are planning dinner for you and a loved one remember to look for the vibrant colors that make a difference!
-Chloe Hoehn 11/21/2019


Chloe, this is a great topic and something that is beneficial to everybody. I remember this topic from class and found it interesting. Since then, I've tried to include more bright berries into my everyday diet. I've noticed that since doing this I feel more energetic throughout the day and can accomplish more throughout the day than before I started. Next time I snack I'll make sure to grab something bright and vibrant.
ReplyDeleteI really like how you picked this topic to talk about in your blog. It is really easy to just grab foods and not look at the color at it. I always knew to pick food with vibrant colors but I never really knew exactly why. Although those foods do taste better, but they are truly are better for your body. After reading this now I am gonna go to the kitchen and grab some raspberries.
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful topic! I knew that green colored foods have always been associated with healthy eating but I never knew that reds and blues were equally as good for you. I personally never have enough fruit in my diet so I believe that incorporating more colorful foods into my diet will greatly improve my health
ReplyDelete