Day 2 Blog: What is a Net Gain and a Net Loss?
Hello again everyone!
Let's talk about Net Gains and Net Losses. To put things very simply a Net Gain is when you consume something that when it is put into your body it promotes wellness and health. This means it can be things like water that are essential for your body to function or it can be whole fruits and vegetables that are full of antioxidants and nutrients for your body! A Net Loss on the other hand does the exact opposite effect on your body. This includes things that seem "healthy" but really a better choice can be made like deep fried zucchini or fruit snacks. These foods do not add to your overall health and wellness and most often they can harm it!
Comment if you thought this post was helpful or interesting! #techwell
- Chloe Hoehn 11-20-2019
Let's talk about Net Gains and Net Losses. To put things very simply a Net Gain is when you consume something that when it is put into your body it promotes wellness and health. This means it can be things like water that are essential for your body to function or it can be whole fruits and vegetables that are full of antioxidants and nutrients for your body! A Net Loss on the other hand does the exact opposite effect on your body. This includes things that seem "healthy" but really a better choice can be made like deep fried zucchini or fruit snacks. These foods do not add to your overall health and wellness and most often they can harm it!
Comment if you thought this post was helpful or interesting! #techwell
- Chloe Hoehn 11-20-2019

Hi Chloe! Thank you for this very valuable information. I have recently started dieting and really watching what I eat, and nine times out of ten, I make sure that I'm filling my body with net gains. Unfortunately, every once in a while, I crave something which happens to be a net loss, but I am aware now of what is best for me so I am being more careful! I found this very helpful. I think that a lot of times, we tend to eat what is convenient and easy, however you have made it very clear that in the long run, that is not as beneficial as taking a little but more time to prepare a healthy snack! Thank you for this information!
ReplyDeleteThis is very interesting Chloe! To now fully understand that everything your body consumes is either good or bad for you. I personally really enjoy eating fruit, whether it's bananas or apples, I really enjoy them. I will consider those net gains. I also really enjoy pizza rolls, but now that I know that they would be considered a net loss, I will limit the amount that I eat. I think it's very important for people to know whether or not the food they are consuming is good for them or not, with this blog post, it will make it easier for me to determine if it is good for me.
ReplyDelete